2024-09-27
職場英語 │ 如何用英文向上司請假?即學14句更加得體表達:May I kindly request some time off? 正式商務場合啱用!
在職場中,懂得如何有禮貌地請假是非常重要的。這不僅能顯示出你的專業素養,還能讓同事和上司對你有更好的印象。無論是因為健康問題、家庭緊急情況還是其他個人原因,能夠得體地表達請假需求,對於維持良好的工作關係至關重要。本文將介紹14種在正式商務場合中請假的表達方式,幫助你在需要請假的時候能夠更加得體地表達。
(Credit: https://stock.adobe.com/ )
禮貌請假的表達方式
1. May I kindly request some time off?
- 請問我可以請假一段時間嗎?
2. Could I possibly take a leave of absence, if it’s not too much trouble?
- 如果不會造成太多麻煩的話,我可以請假嗎?
3. Would it be possible for me to take a day off, please?
- 請問我可以請一天假嗎?
(Credit: https://stock.adobe.com/ )
4. I would like to request leave for [specific reason].
- 我想請假,因為[具體原因]。
5. Is it alright if I take some time off, with your approval?
- 如果你同意的話,我可以請假嗎?
6. I hope it’s not too much trouble, but may I kindly take a leave?
- 希望這不會造成太多麻煩,但我可以請假嗎?
7. Would it be acceptable if I took a leave of absence, please?
- 請問我可以請假嗎?
8. I am writing to respectfully request leave for [specific dates].
- 我希望可以申請請假,從[具體日期]開始。
9. Could you please approve my leave request for [specific reason], if it’s convenient?
- 如果方便的話,您能批准我因[具體原因]而請假的申請嗎?
10. I would greatly appreciate it if I could take a leave for [specific reason].
- 如果我能因[具體原因]請假,我將不勝感激。
11. Would it be possible to take a short leave for personal reasons (個人原因)?
- 請問我可以因個人原因請短期假嗎?
(Credit: https://stock.adobe.com/ )
12. May I request a few days off for [specific reason]?
- 因為[具體原因], 我可以請幾天假嗎?
13. If it’s not too inconvenient, could I take a leave of absence?
- 如果不太麻煩的話,我可以請假嗎?
14. Would you kindly consider my request for leave due to [specific reason]?
- 您能否考慮我因[具體原因]而請假的申請?
懂得如何在正式商務場合中禮貌地請假,不僅能夠顯示你的專業素養,還能讓你在職場中更加游刃有餘。希望本文提供的14種表達方式能夠幫助你在需要請假的時候更加得體地表達。
【你點睇?】《施政報告》提出醫療改革,盧寵茂表示日後普通科門診擬只接受弱勢群體,你是否支持?► 立即投票