2019-05-03
【Presentation難題】Q&A環節俾人問到口啞啞?12種情景的必備參考句子(下)
• Situation 10:向觀衆確定回答是否妥當
• Is that OK?
這樣回答可以嗎?
• Are you clear now?
您現在清楚了嗎?
• Does that answer your question?
我有回答到您的問題嗎?
• Have I explained that clearly?
我有解釋清楚了嗎?
• Situation 11:表示同意/不同意
I. 表示同意
• I accept your view without reservation保留.
我毫無保留地同意您的看法。
• I'm inclined to傾向 agree with you.
我傾向同意您的看法。
• You can say that again.
您說得沒錯。
• I completely agree with you.
我完全同意您。
II. 表示不同意
• I have some doubts疑慮 about what you're saying.
我對於您所說的話有些疑慮。
• I'm afraid I have to disagree with you.
我恐怕無法同意您的看法。
• I think I can’t agree with you on that.
那件事我不同意您的看法。
• I think we are at an impasse僵局. Can we just *agree to disagree on this issue?
我認為我們處於僵局。在這個議題上,我們能否同意保留各自的意見。
(*‘agree to disagree’是慣用語,用在兩方意見不同且無法達成共識時,意味雙方都接受意見分歧這個事實。)
• Are you sure you have all the facts?
您確定已經有全面性的資料了嗎?
• I see what you mean, but I don't agree with you on a few points.
我了解您的意思,不過有幾點我無法同意。
• I see your point, but have you considered the other side of the argument?
我了解您的觀點,不過您是否有考慮過另一方的論點呢?
• I can't go along with that for two reasons. First......Second……
那件事我有兩點理由無法同意。第一,⋯⋯ 第二,⋯⋯
• Situation 12:避免直接回答問題的回應方式
• Does anyone have a different opinion?
有人持不同的意見嗎?
• Let me take this back to my office.
讓我將這個議題帶回辦公室詢問一下。
• This is not a decision that I can make by myself.
這不是我個人可以做的決定。
• Let me rephrase that.
讓我換個說法。
• Let me put it another way.
讓我換另一種方式說。
• I‘d like to make one thing clear.
我想將某事說清楚。
• We will get back to this issue later, so please let me finish.
我們晚點會再談到這個議題,所以請先讓我說完。
• This question has a complex複雜 answer. My understanding is that……
這個問題的答案很複雜。我的理解是......
• I was just about to talk about that.
我正要講那件事。
• I was just going to explain that.
我正要解釋那個。
最後,記得bookmark定呢兩星期學識嘅「十二大Q&A環節情景必備參考句子」,下次要演講就唔會怕俾人問到口啞啞啦!
【你點睇?】民主派初選案,45名罪成被告判囚4年2個月至10年不等,你認為判刑是否具阻嚇作用?► 立即投票